Monday, September 1, 2014

Favorite Lush Products

Buffy Body Butter - Hands down this is my most favorite product by Lush. If you get bumps on your upper arms and the backs of your thighs, this is for you. I use it every other time I shower and it's completely smoothed out the roughness and bumps on my arms and back of my legs.

African Paradise Body Conditioner - You use this at the end of your shower, slather it on, let it sit for a minute and rinse off. It will leave your skin soft and the scent is not overwhelming which I like.


Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser - This is a facial cleanser and gentle exfoliator. It's kaolin clay based with finely ground almonds and lavender flowers. Great for dry skin.

Ocean Salt Cleanser - This can be used on your face and body. Great for acne prone skin.

I love just walking in a Lush store, the people there are always so helpful and super nice. What are some of your Lush favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment