Saturday, September 6, 2014

Recent Sephora Haul

Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation Serum - I've only used this once, it's not full coverage but it is buildable. The best thing I noticed right away is you don't feel like you have any makeup on at all.

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Dione - These eyeshadows can be worn wet or dry. I wore this color today up to my crease and then I just blended it out and up toward my brow bone. Very pretty color.

NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow in Himalia - I haven't worn this yet but it's a very pretty and super pigmented.

NARS Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate - This is an awesome eyeliner and it truly is long wearing. It's creamy and pigmented and I love it. I got a sample size in black and loved it so much I bought a full size in brown.

L'Occitane Rich Body Cream in Shea Butter - I love this body cream. It makes my skin super soft and hydrated. The scent is not overpowering which I appreciate. I will definitely repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment